Top Ten Author Duos I'd Love To See Write A Book Together
1. Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
-I know they've working on the Magisterium series together, which is middle grade, but I'd love to see a YA series written by the two of them!
2. J.K. Rowling and George R. R. Martin
-Seriously, HOW COOL WOULD THIS BE?!
3. Maggie Stiefvater and Holly Black
4. Kresley Cole and Katherine Harbour
-Katherine mentioned in my interview with her that she was reading Poison Princess by Cole and I couldn't help but think right away how PERFECT a book with the two of them writing it would turn out! Cole and Harbour are two of my favorite new-to-me authors that I read in 2015.
5. James Dashner and Veronica Roth
-HELLO dystopian writer gods. A series with the two of them writing it would be SO GOOD.
6. Tamara Ireland Stone and Abbi Glines
7. A.C. Gaughen and Julia Kagawa
-The worlds these two authors create and absolutely phenomenal. I can't even imagine a book world made from both of their ideas.
8. Cornelia Funke and Sarah J. Maas
-Two of my favorite fantasy writers! I think ACOTAR and the world of Inkheart would make a great love child:)
9. Kasie West and Tamara Ireland Stone
10.Martina Boone and Margaret Stohl or Kami Garcia (or both)