Is it just me, or is fall reading the best? I'm not even referring to the fact that September is one of the best months for new releases (which it is). I mean, I just LOVE reading when the trees are changing colors and you can curl up with a cup of tea and a blanket! Here are some books that I'm really looking forward to this fall!
1. The Dark Side of the Moon (Secrets of the Moon saga #4) by Kristy Centeno
2. Briar Queen (Night and Nothing #2) by Katherine Harbour
3. The White Rose (The Lone City #2) by Amy Ewing
4. Mirrored by Alex Flinn
5. Catacomb (Asylum #3) by Madeleine Roux
6. Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles) by Gena Showalter