-Both from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater, I just didn't care for either of these characters that much. Despite this though, I did read the fourth book in the series which was a standalone based on Cole and Isabel's life after Mercy Falls and I did enjoy it. So I guess you don't always have to be able to relate to or love all characters to love the book!
3. Blue (The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater)
-This is one I'm likely to receive a lot of backlash on, because I know this series is a favorite of Stiefvater fans! First off, let me start by saying I do like this series and I don't necessarily dislike Blue. I just found I couldn't connect that much with her personality in general. It took me a few weeks to realize why I was having such a hard time getting into this series, but I think I've finally narrowed it down to this reason!
4. Princess Eadlyn (The Heir, The Selection Series #4 by Kiera Cass)
-I recently started reading this and I have a hard time getting into it because I just don't click with Eadlyn and reading it from her POV is making this one extremely difficult. I keep comparing her to America though (who I loved) so that might be part of the problem!
5. Anna (Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins)
-I seem to have this problem where I always dislike main characters from popular YA books! I did love this book though!
6. Tiger Lily (Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson)
7. Cody (I Was Here by Gayle Forman)
8. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3 by Marissa Meyer)
-She is/was my least favorite main character from this series.
9. Valentina Cruz (Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez)