Wednesday, July 15, 2015
10:54 PM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Teens Read Too is an online reading campaign for Teens. The primary goal is to encourage teens to read. The secondary goals is to educator teachers and parents on the importance of YA literature and to encourage teen readers to share their love of books with non-readers.
- Middle and High School English Teachers
- Parents of Teens
- · To encourage teen non-readers to read
- · To encourage teen readers to share their love for books
- · To provide teens with book recommendations
- · To connect teen readers with other readers/teen readers
- · To educate teachers on the importance of Young Adult Literature and to view YA literature as a “gateway to reading”.
- · To encourage teachers to allow teens to choose some of the books that the read in class and for assignments.
- · To provide parents with tools to encourage teen reading
This giveaway is for two copies of The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer. Both copies will go to ONE winner. (Explanation of why is in the Rules section). The winner will also receive some of the official Teens Read Too bookmarks. Keep some and pass the rest on to other friends!
Gilmore Girls meets Postcards from the Edge crossed with L.A. Candy!
Sixteen-year-old Annabelle Jacobs never asked to be famous, but as the daughter of Janie Jacobs, one of the biggest TV stars in the world, she is. Growing up is hard enough. Having to do it in public because your mother is a famous actress? Even harder. When your mom crashes and burns after her DUI mug shot is splashed across the internet? Definitely not fun. Then your mom falls for a guy so much younger than she that it would be more appropriate for you to be dating him? That’s just a train wreck waiting to happen.
From Robin Palmer, author of Geek Charming and Wicked Jealous, this is a novel about the most complicated relationship a girl ever has: that with her mother.
You can check out my review of The Corner of Bitter and Sweet here. It totally had me as soon as the description compared it to Gilmore Girls! :)
Rules to Enter:
Since this giveaway is part of the Teens Read Too reading campaign there are a few "special" rules to this giveaway.
1) You MUST be a teen to enter! This giveaway is to help encourage teens to read so this is a must!
2) If you are under 18 you must have your parents consent to enter.
3) If you win, you will be given two copies of The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer. Since the person entering is most likely already a reader I would like for you to give the second copy to a friend (teen) that isn't a reader but that you think would enjoy the book. I know how us readers like to be "book pushers" so here's your chance to do it on me! :)
4) You must actually complete the entries to get credit. I will be checking! :)
5) This giveaway is U.S. only!
Best of Luck!
- Teens Read Too Twitter Party
- Top Ten Tuesday (102)
- Review: Lady Thief
- What to Read Next: YA Fantasy Edition (1)
- Top Ten Tuesday (101)
- Review: Time After Time
- Teens Read Too Giveaway #1
- Top Ten Tuesday (100)
- Review: The Orphan Queen
- Teens Read Too!
- Jesse's Girl Blog Tour: Review and Giveaway
- Top Ten Tuesday (99)
- Review: The Start of Me and You
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.