Wednesday, April 1, 2015
9:30 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Her sentence takes a bearable turn as she discovers the humor and likeability of the campers and grows close to fellow counselors. Now, if she can just convince a certain Zac Efron look-alike with amazing blue eyes that she finally realizes there's life after Gucci, this summer could turn out to be the best she's ever had.
Summer on the Short Bus is a very non-P.C., contemporary YA with a lot of attitude, tons of laughs, and a little life lesson along the way.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Bethany Crandell lives in San Diego with her husband, two daughters (one of whom is differently-abled), and a chocolate lab with no regard for personal space. She watches too much TV, savors avocados, and is still waiting for Jake Ryan to show up at her door. She writes YA because the feelings that come with life’s “first” times are too good not relive again and again.
--Giveaway is open to International. | Must be 13+ to Enter
$25.00 Amazon Or Barnes & Noble Gift Card (Winner's Choice)
- An Open Letter to Shonda Rhimes
- Audio Review: Sorceress
- Top Ten Tuesday (89)
- Review: Full Moon
- Deception of a Highlander Blog Tour: Author Interv...
- Into the Storm Blog Tour: Spotlight and Giveaway
- Top Ten Tuesday (88)
- Review: Anatomy of a Misfit
- Audio Review: Finding Cinderella
- Waiting on Wednesday (60)
- Top Ten Tuesday (87)
- Book Blast: they call me ALEXANDER GASTONE
- Review: Anna and the French Kiss
- Top Ten Tuesday (86)
- Review: Bound To The Moon
- Book Blast: Summer on the Short Bus
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.