Tuesday, March 17, 2015
12:00 AM | Posted by Emily Alfano |
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by
1. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
I preordered this and it just arrived this week! So excited for this one! (and that cover though! Has anyone else fallen completely in love with it besides me?!)
2. All Fall Down by Ally Carter
I met Ally last month and picked up this book (which was just recently released). I haven’t had time to start it yet, but I want to get to it ASAP!
3. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
This was a gift from my awesome OTSP Secret Sister from last month! I haven’t had a chance to start it yet, but it’s literally taunting me sitting on my bookshelf. This is one of those classics I’ve wanted to read for ages now, so I was so excited when I received this from my OTSP secret sis!
4. Splintered by A.G. Howard
I bought this on World Book Day after a spontaneous midday trip to Barnes and Nobles with one of my friends! This book has been receiving a lot of attention on social media these days, so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about!
5. Dove Arising by Karen Bao
This debut book from Karen Bao is one ARC that I’ve had since last year, that I just never got to. I met Karen at a conference in Illinois last September, and it was really cool to find out that she was my age and a college student as well! Since this book was just recently released this month, I want to make this one a priority so I can get a review up soon for it!
6. The Shack by WM. Paul Young
One of my friends is really adamant about me reading this one. She loaned it to me ages ago (I’m sorry I still have it Brianna!:) and I keep forgetting I have it!
7. The Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
This one looks really good! I’m always up for a good love story about time travel!
8. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
Admittedly, this is an audiobook that I’ve been meaning to get around to and not an actual print book, but I can’t wait to start it! I’m putting it in my car this week so I remember to listen to it!
9. Black Heart by Holly Black
This is the 3rd book from her series, “The Curse Workers” which I absolutely love! I didn’t know there was another book in this series until Ashley told me, so I finally rented this one from the library! I can’t wait to return to this series!
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I came in a little late to this one, I know. It’s been on my bookshelf and I keep neglecting to start it. After a push from a fellow blogger friend who raved about it, I said I would start it soon! (currently reading it now actually)
- Top Ten Tuesday (85)
- Cover Reveal: Red Sky Dawning
- Review: The Remedy
- Review: Vanishing Girls
- That Awkward Thursday (29) Book Recs
- Movie Review: Insurgent
- Top Ten Tuesday (84)
- Review: Heir of Fire
- Audio Review: Dead of Winter
- That Awkward Thursday (28) WHAT. THE. FUDGE.
- Waiting on Wednesday (59)
- Top Ten Tuesday (83)
- Review: Crown of Midnight
- Review: The Last Time We Say Goodbye
- Top Ten Tuesday (82)
- Review: Throne of Glass
- Review: Red Queen
- Video Review: Jane Austen Cover to Cover
- Being Grateful On World Book Day
- Review: Secrets of the Moon
- Top Ten Tuesday (81)
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.