Tuesday, March 10, 2015
12:00 AM | Posted by Emily Alfano |
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by
1. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sara J. Maas
There’s two in this book (and series) that any girl would kill for! Chaol and Dorian, you have my heart.
2. Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales #1) by Holly Black
I have a serious love for the Fae, especially the dark and brooding type, which basically sums up Roiben! Let us not forget those good old fashioned manners of his, which would make just about any girl swoon!
3. Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I blame my deep and abiding love for the south on this book series. Ethan Wates falls in love with a caster girl and despite all the baggage she comes with, and the fact that she continually pushes him away, he’s willing to risk everything for her. Ethan, anytime you get sick of chasing Lena around, you know where to find me.
4. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
Jace is by far THE FUNNIEST male character in any book I’ve read to date. It’s his humour and witty banter he continually engages in, that makes me love him so much!
5. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Xander Spence is simply adorable. There’s no other way to put it. Not only did he charm the pants off Caymen Meyers, but me as well. Xander any chance you have a twin you want to share with me?
6. Secrets of the Moon (The Secrets of the Moon Saga #1) by Kristy Centeno
Much like Throne of Glass, there’s two boys in this book that just stole my heart. I’d honestly have a hard time choosing between the two. And so the list grows!
7. The Remedy (The Program 0.5) by Suzanne Young
It’s probably cruel of me to even mention this book since it doesn’t come out until next month, but I had to! I just recently finished reading this (review to come!) and there were a few boys in there that just had to be mentioned. I don’t want to give anything away, but boys: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
8. Last Will and Testament (Radleigh University #1) by Dahlia Adler
Connor Lawson is a history TA and basically the hottest nerd you’ll ever meet (AHEM I mean read about). So essentially, my dream man.
9. Keeper of the Lost Souls by Kristy Centeno
Poor little Johnny Shaw! I just wanted to fix all his problems for him and make him mine! (did I really just say that out loud? Yep. Ok moving on..)
10. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
Another one you won’t walk away from with just one book boyfriend. I digress.
- Top Ten Tuesday (85)
- Cover Reveal: Red Sky Dawning
- Review: The Remedy
- Review: Vanishing Girls
- That Awkward Thursday (29) Book Recs
- Movie Review: Insurgent
- Top Ten Tuesday (84)
- Review: Heir of Fire
- Audio Review: Dead of Winter
- That Awkward Thursday (28) WHAT. THE. FUDGE.
- Waiting on Wednesday (59)
- Top Ten Tuesday (83)
- Review: Crown of Midnight
- Review: The Last Time We Say Goodbye
- Top Ten Tuesday (82)
- Review: Throne of Glass
- Review: Red Queen
- Video Review: Jane Austen Cover to Cover
- Being Grateful On World Book Day
- Review: Secrets of the Moon
- Top Ten Tuesday (81)
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.