Tuesday, November 25, 2014
8:19 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Just writing this post is getting me excited for winter break and the holidays! It will be nice to be able to read whatever I want, whenever I want, and not have to worry about exams and reading boring books for class. Here’s a fewthat I’m really looking forward to reading this winter!
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
1. City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
2.Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios (it’s currently sitting on my bookshelf taunting me!
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman – I know I’m really behind on the bandwagon for this one
4 .I was Here by Gayle Forman – my arc of this is just sitting waiting to be read this winter! I got it at a conference a few months back and haven’t gotten around to it yet!
5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
6. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
7. Stray by Elissa Sussman
8. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins – This is edited by Stephanie Perkins, but it was a collaboration of short stories written by numerous authors, including Holly Black, Gayle Forman, and many more! Perfect winter read!
9. Dove Arising by Karen Bao – Another arc that doesn’t come out till next year, but that is on my winter TBR list. I met Karen Bao a few months back and she was so nice! This is her debut novel and I’m really excited to read it at some point over winter!
10. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – another one I’m behind the bandwagon with. Oh well, better late than never!
- ► 2015 (168)
- Holiday Wishlist
- Movie Review: Mockingjay
- Top Ten Tuesday (69)
- Audio Review: Through the Ever Night
- Review: Asylum
- Goodreads Choice Awards 2014
- Top Ten Tuesday (68)
- Audio Review: Under the Never Sky
- Review: Keeper of Lost Souls
- Waiting on Wednesday (56)
- Top Ten Tuesday (67)
- Book Blast: Creed with Giveaway
- Author Interview: Laeken Zea Kemp
- That Awkward Thursday (27) Email Mishap
- Top Ten Tuesday (66)
- Review: A Thousand Pieces of You
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.