Tuesday, November 18, 2014
8:05 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
My list this week is a little short! Typically I have A LOT of ongoing series/trilogies that I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book for, but lately I’ve made it a mission of mine to finish them up! In the past month alone I finished the last book in at least 5 different series. Here’s the ones I have left though! Fingers crossed some of them show up under the Christmas tree!:)
Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait to Get
1. Winter by Marissa Meyer- The 4th book in the Lunar Chronicles, which I just finished reading the first 3 of this past month! I know I’m not the only one anticipating this book! The series itself was even nominated for a goodreads award for 2014!
2. The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare- ok ok, I know this is technically not a sequel, BUT it is a companion series to The Mortal Instruments, and I honestly do not know how anyone could finish the last book of Mortal Instruments and NOT need to read the Dark Artifices right away! The anticipation is overwhelming. I have a countdown on my phone! Joking! (not reallyJ )
3. Black Heart by Holly Black- I recently did reviews on the first two in this series. Originally, I didn’t know there was a third book in the series, and I was SUPER upset! Now that I know there is though, I can’t wait to read this one!
4. Cold Light by Traci L. Slatton – I still have a book hangover from the first book, Fallen by Traci L. Slatton. I just finished reading it last week and I couldn’t pick up another book for days. It was really bad how REALLY attached I got to the first book. Maybe something to do with the romance in it? I’m done rambling now. That’s what the first book did to me though, left me mumbling incoherent phrases, because I can’t put into words my thoughts about it. Moving on..
5. The Kill Order by James Dashner-I KNOW I KNOW breaking the rules of this post again! Technically The Kill Order is a prequel to the Mazerunner series, but it came out AFTER the series, so I consider that a sequel! Am I the only one? I did this with Four by Veronica Roth as well.
6. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han-sequel to To All the Boys I’ved Loved Before. Really good! Highly recommend it!
- ► 2015 (168)
- Holiday Wishlist
- Movie Review: Mockingjay
- Top Ten Tuesday (69)
- Audio Review: Through the Ever Night
- Review: Asylum
- Goodreads Choice Awards 2014
- Top Ten Tuesday (68)
- Audio Review: Under the Never Sky
- Review: Keeper of Lost Souls
- Waiting on Wednesday (56)
- Top Ten Tuesday (67)
- Book Blast: Creed with Giveaway
- Author Interview: Laeken Zea Kemp
- That Awkward Thursday (27) Email Mishap
- Top Ten Tuesday (66)
- Review: A Thousand Pieces of You
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.