Tuesday, October 28, 2014
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Not only is this my first Top Ten Tuesday post, but it’s also a great topic this week! I’ve been brainstorming for a while now on a second Halloween costume (I need two this year) and I hadn’t picked one yet, so typing up this post helped! I think I’ve finally narrowed it down.
Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want to be for Halloween
- Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games): I actually WAS Katniss last year for Halloween, complete with a bow and arrow and the mockingjay pin of course!:)
- Lena Duchannes (The Caster Chronicles): I keep picturing myself dressed as Lena in the gorgeous gown she had in the film adaptation of “Beautiful Creatures”
- Cinder (Lunar Chronicles): I already have the PERFECT pair of gloves for this costume! Still working on how I could make myself look like a cyborg though.
- Clary Morgenstern (Mortal Instruments)
- Tris Prior (Divergent): Dauntless Tris, not Abnegation Tris
- Kaye Fierch (Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale): I’ve always secretly wanted to be a fairy for Halloween!
- Arya Drottningu (The Inheritance Cycle)
- Theresa Gray (The Infernal Devices): This Halloween costume would be BEAUTIFUL! Now I just need to get my hands on a long evening dress from the Victorian Era…
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter): Who HASN’T wanted to be Hermione Granger at one point or another? And come on! You get a wand! (which I am not ashamed to admit, I already own!)
- Max (Maximum Ride series): Who WOULDN’T want to be one of the bird kids and get their own set of wings? This would make for an awesome Halloween costume! I’m keeping it in mind for next year!
If you didn’t already guess, I picked Kaye Fierch as my second costume for Halloween this year! Now to buy some green face paint!
Labels:Top Ten Tuesday
- ► 2015 (168)
- Morganville Vampires Series with Cast and Set Phot...
- Review: Red Glove
- Nerd Blast: Catalyst
- Top Ten Tuesday (65)
- Morganville: The Series Episodes 1 & 2 Released
- Review: White Cat
- That Awkward Thursday (26) Ignore the Negative and...
- Waiting on Wednesday (55)
- Top Ten Tuesday (64)
- Review: Even in Paradise
- Review: Kiss Kill Vanish
- That Awkward Thursday (25) When You Think You're G...
- Review: Belzhar
- Introducing: Emily
- Flashback Friday (2)
- Exquisite Captive Blog Tour: Review + What's on He...
- Teaser Tuesday (1)
- Review: Lost in Los Angeles
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.