Thursday, May 15, 2014
12:44 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
I feel that this That Awkward Thursday post is one of my more awkward post because you are in fact going to learn about something about me that's a little weird. Or at least I think it is. Maybe lots of people have this problem.
Sometimes when I get really emotional (break-ups, worried about something going on) I get physically sick. I feel like I am going to throw up and my body is actually in physical pain. I'll go to bed and as soon as I wake up I feel my stomach in knots.
Well, I have been listening to an excellent audiobook and I was at a pretty emotional part in the audiobook. The two main characters were having some issues and I felt so bad for them. I wanted them to be happy but I just didn't see how it was going to happen. I went to bed that night and the next morning I woke up with a knot in my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. My husband and I hadn't had any arguments but still something was cuasing me to feel that way.
Finally, I decided that it had to be the audiobook. I had to be upset about the characters in the book having issues. Isn't that the oddest thing? The fictional characters in a fictional fight were causing me actual physical pain! I was analyzing the situation trying to come up with the perfect solution and just couldn't.
Luckily, I finished the audiobook and everything worked out so I don't have to worry about it happening again in the morning but stil that's a little crazy, isn't it?
Let me know what you think in the comments. Crazy or Completely Normal?
Labels:That Awkward Thursday
- ► 2015 (168)
- Armchair BEA: YA Literature (Day 5)
- Armchair BEA: Giveaway (Day 4)
- Armchair BEA: Author Interaction & More Than Just ...
- Armchair BEA: Introductions (Day One)
- Free to Fall Blog Tour: What's in my Purse and Rev...
- Black Bear Lake Blog Tour: Spotlight and Excerpt
- Audio Review: Maybe Someday
- RT Teen Day Wrap-Up and Giveaway
- Book Blast: The Art of Lainey
- Review: The Rules for Breaking
- That Awkward Thursday (23) Emotional Overload
- Waiting on Wednesday (47)
- Audio Review: The Lost Prince
- That Awkward Thursday (22) Mid-Series Cover Change...
- Cover Reveal: Empower: Fight Like a Girl
- Review: The Tyrant's Daughter
- Audio Review: Panic
- Cover Reveal: Whatever it Takes
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.