Wednesday, May 7, 2014
1:50 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Praise for Empower: Fight Like A Girl
"Even non-girls will feel empowered by these stories about ordinary, flawed characters finding their own strengths. Highly entertaining and original."
- Lee Goldberg, New York Times bestselling author of The Chase and King City, whose mother lost her hearing to lupus.
Women of TV have united against lupus! Presenting Empower: Fight Like A Girl, a special collection of short stories by top women writers from some of your favorite shows, including: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Family Guy, Person of Interest, Grimm, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Law & Order: SVU, Star Trek: Voyager, Eureka, Twisted, The 100, Malcolm in the Middle, Millennium, Being Human, The Shield, Castle, Chuck, Gilmore Girls, and Game of Thrones. In this anthology, you'll discover supernatural thrillers, crime mysteries, horror, comedies, and more.
Authors contributing stories to this volume include:
All proceeds will be donated to the non-profit Lupus Foundation of America to help solve the cruel mystery of lupus.
- ► 2015 (168)
- Armchair BEA: YA Literature (Day 5)
- Armchair BEA: Giveaway (Day 4)
- Armchair BEA: Author Interaction & More Than Just ...
- Armchair BEA: Introductions (Day One)
- Free to Fall Blog Tour: What's in my Purse and Rev...
- Black Bear Lake Blog Tour: Spotlight and Excerpt
- Audio Review: Maybe Someday
- RT Teen Day Wrap-Up and Giveaway
- Book Blast: The Art of Lainey
- Review: The Rules for Breaking
- That Awkward Thursday (23) Emotional Overload
- Waiting on Wednesday (47)
- Audio Review: The Lost Prince
- That Awkward Thursday (22) Mid-Series Cover Change...
- Cover Reveal: Empower: Fight Like a Girl
- Review: The Tyrant's Daughter
- Audio Review: Panic
- Cover Reveal: Whatever it Takes
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.