Tuesday, May 20, 2014
6:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Soccer star Lainey Mitchell is gearing up to spend an epic summer with her amazing boyfriend, Jason, when he suddenly breaks up with her—no reasons, no warning, and in public no less! Lainey is more than crushed, but with help from her friend Bianca, she resolves to do whatever it takes to get Jason back.
And that’s when the girls stumble across a copy of The Art of War. With just one glance, they’re sure they can use the book to lure Jason back into Lainey’s arms. So Lainey channels her inner warlord, recruiting spies to gather intel and persuading her coworker Micah to pose as her new boyfriend to make Jason jealous. After a few “dates”, it looks like her plan is going to work! But now her relationship with Micah is starting to feel like more than just a game.
What’s a girl to do when what she wants is totally different from what she needs? How do you figure out the person you’re meant to be with, if you’re still figuring out the person you’re meant to be?
You can purchase The Art of Lainey at the following Retailers:
Paula Stokes is half writer, half RN, and totally thrilled to be part of the world of YA literature. She grew up in St. Louis, Missouri where she graduated from Washington University and the Goldfarb School of Nursing. When she’s not writing, she’s kayaking, hiking, reading, or seeking out new adventures in faraway lands. Paula loves interacting with readers! Find her online at www.authorpaulastokes.com or on twitter as @pstokesbooks.
2 Winners will receive a Copy of The Art of Lainey+Swag by Paula Stokes.
Must be 13+ to Enter
*Book Nerd Tours is not responsible for Lost or Damaged Books in your Mail Box.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- ► 2015 (168)
- Armchair BEA: YA Literature (Day 5)
- Armchair BEA: Giveaway (Day 4)
- Armchair BEA: Author Interaction & More Than Just ...
- Armchair BEA: Introductions (Day One)
- Free to Fall Blog Tour: What's in my Purse and Rev...
- Black Bear Lake Blog Tour: Spotlight and Excerpt
- Audio Review: Maybe Someday
- RT Teen Day Wrap-Up and Giveaway
- Book Blast: The Art of Lainey
- Review: The Rules for Breaking
- That Awkward Thursday (23) Emotional Overload
- Waiting on Wednesday (47)
- Audio Review: The Lost Prince
- That Awkward Thursday (22) Mid-Series Cover Change...
- Cover Reveal: Empower: Fight Like a Girl
- Review: The Tyrant's Daughter
- Audio Review: Panic
- Cover Reveal: Whatever it Takes
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.