Monday, May 26, 2014
9:09 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
|Design by Amber of Shelf Notes|
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from?
My name is Ashley. I'm 26 years old (I am getting so incredibly old and it is so depressing!). I am from a very small dot in the world that you have most likely never heard of but 'round here we call it Flomaton, AL.
I have been blogging 3 or 4 years now. I'm not 100% sure. I am awful at keeping up with things like that!
I got into blogging because I love reading and when I found out there was a whole community of people out there that loved reading too I had to a part of that!
What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year?
Favorite Contemporary book this year: The Rule for Breaking by Ashley Elston
Favorite Contemporary book last year: The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Favorite Non-Contemporary book this year: Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi
Favorite Non-Contemporary book last year: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Spread the love by naming your favorite blogs/bloggers (doesn’t necessarily have to be book blogs/bloggers).
Some of my favorite blogs/bloggers are:
Rachel at Paper Cuts
Brittany at The Book Addict's Guide
Share your favorite book or reading related quote.
What book would you love to see as a movie?
I would love to see this book as a movie. It has fantastic world-building and I would love to be able to see it on the screen.
- ► 2015 (168)
- Armchair BEA: YA Literature (Day 5)
- Armchair BEA: Giveaway (Day 4)
- Armchair BEA: Author Interaction & More Than Just ...
- Armchair BEA: Introductions (Day One)
- Free to Fall Blog Tour: What's in my Purse and Rev...
- Black Bear Lake Blog Tour: Spotlight and Excerpt
- Audio Review: Maybe Someday
- RT Teen Day Wrap-Up and Giveaway
- Book Blast: The Art of Lainey
- Review: The Rules for Breaking
- That Awkward Thursday (23) Emotional Overload
- Waiting on Wednesday (47)
- Audio Review: The Lost Prince
- That Awkward Thursday (22) Mid-Series Cover Change...
- Cover Reveal: Empower: Fight Like a Girl
- Review: The Tyrant's Daughter
- Audio Review: Panic
- Cover Reveal: Whatever it Takes
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.