Monday, February 17, 2014
11:40 PM | Posted by Ashley G. |
I love being a reader because...
1. It allows me to visit places that I wouldn't be able to outside the pages of a book.
2. It allows me to escape. I get to visit someone else's world, deal with someone else's problems.
3. It allows me be the hero. When reading, I feel like I can save the world. That's what's so fun about reading in first person to me. You can be the main character in the story!
4. I learn things! I love, love, love learning and reading teaches me new things! Whether it's something about myself, new words, or history, I learn something from every book.
5. It relaxes me! There's nothing better than coming home after a long day at work and sitting down and reading a good book!
I love being a blogger because...
6. It allows me to share my love of books with people that actually care about them too.
7. I get to interact with amazing authors! I still go crazy when I get to interview an author that I read one or more of their books and loved it/them.
8. I get to interact with awesome bookish blogger people!
9. I get to help promote and hopefully sell at least one more copy of a book I love! It's awesome to me that I have the opportunity to help an author that I love sell more copies of their books!
10. I get to learn about new books. Since becoming a blogger I get to find out about even more books and I discover a lot of amazing books that I might not have otherwise!
Labels:Top Ten Tuesday
- ► 2015 (168)
- Review: Jersey Angel
- Waiting on Wednesday (41)
- Kindle Fire Giveaway
- Review: The Promise of Amazing
- Movie Review: Vampire Academy
- Top Ten Tuesday (47)
- Cover Reveal: A Soul's Kiss
- Audio Review: Code Name Verity
- Cover Reveal: Anomaly
- Cover Reveal: Get Even
- The Lady Thief Blog Tour: 5 Things & Giveaway
- Cover Reveal: Knight Assassin
- Waiting on Wednesday (40)
- Top Ten Tuesday (46)
- Review: Split Second
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.