Tuesday, February 4, 2014
12:09 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- I honestly don't know if I've ever cried this much for a book!!
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman- How could I not cry?
3. The Last Sacrifice- Oh Adrian!
4. Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill- Talk about a killer ending!
5. Destined by Aprilynne Pike- It wasn't the actual ending that made me cry. It was the added letter at the end of the book. Oh, the tears!
6. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa- Meghan's strength at the end of the book alone was enough to cause me tears!
7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- Didn't we all cry in this one?
AND that's the only books I can think of that actually made me cry but here are three more that ALMOST made me cry!
1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
2. Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- Yes, I managed not to cry during this one! I know it's hard to believe!
So what made your Top 10??
Labels:Top Ten Tuesday
- ► 2015 (168)
- Review: Jersey Angel
- Waiting on Wednesday (41)
- Kindle Fire Giveaway
- Review: The Promise of Amazing
- Movie Review: Vampire Academy
- Top Ten Tuesday (47)
- Cover Reveal: A Soul's Kiss
- Audio Review: Code Name Verity
- Cover Reveal: Anomaly
- Cover Reveal: Get Even
- The Lady Thief Blog Tour: 5 Things & Giveaway
- Cover Reveal: Knight Assassin
- Waiting on Wednesday (40)
- Top Ten Tuesday (46)
- Review: Split Second
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.