Wednesday, September 25, 2013
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard.
In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.
Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.
When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.
Why I'm Waiting: Well, the first to books in the series were great so why wouldn't I be excited for it??!!
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Classics Retold: Merlin (T.V. Series)
- Classics Retold: Avalon High by Meg Cabot
- Audio Review: Siege and Storm
- Movie Review: City of Bones
- Waiting on Wednesday (34)
- Dangerous Girls Blog Tour: Review and Giveaway
- Top Ten Tuesday (39)
- Promo: Campus Book Rentals
- Bookish Wedding Fun!
- Review: Flicker & Burn
- Classics Retold: A Little Bit about Merlyn
- Book Blast: The Prodigal
- Audio Review: Shadow and Bone
- Trailer Reveal: Dead Girls Don't Lie
- 3:59 Blog Tour: Spotlight & Giveaway
- Book Blast: The Forever Gate
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.