Thursday, June 27, 2013
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
That awkward moment you realize that the way you picture a character is completely wrong...
Alright, so we can all agree that Zac Efron is smoking hot. BUT...unfortunately, this doesn't look anything like what Zeke actually looks like. Here's a picture of chibi that Julie did of Zeke.
(Also, Julie has an etsy store and puts up new items on Saturday if you like him. She also does dragons, unicorns and other characters from her books. You can check out her shop here!
Umm...see Zeke is actually BLONDE! How did Zac Efron even pop into my head? I think it was partly because I had seen him in a movie recently where his name was Zeke (I think I did, anyway). Also, I went through a period where I was in love with Zac so I'm sure I pictured everyone as him! lol. Don't judge! He's hot!
Do you ever do this? Or is it just me??
Labels:That Awkward Thursday
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Audio Review: Scarlet
- That Awkward Thursday (15) Wait, he's blonde??
- Book Blast: Disneylanders
- Top Ten Tuesday (32)
- Review: The Distance Between Us
- Secret Side of Empty Blog Tour: Spotlight
- Cover Reveal: Split Second by Kasie West & ARC Giv...
- That Awkward Thursday: What's his name?
- Waiting on Wednesday (33)
- Top Ten Tuesday (31)
- Audio Review: The Program
- That Awkward Thursday (13) Un-Official Book Blogge...
- Waiting on Wednesday (32)
- Audio Review: Days of Blood and Starlight
- Charm & Strange Blog Tour: Review & Giveaway
- Guest Post: Tammy Lowe
- That Awkward Thursday (12) Misleading Covers
- Waiting on Wednesday (31)
- Top Ten Tuesday (30)
- Reveiw: With All My Soul
- Armchair BEA: Young Adult Fiction
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.