Wednesday, April 3, 2013
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
They were everywhere.
They were all beautiful.
They were all blond.
They were just there.
Like they had appeared out of nowhere.
When Sam's dad whisks him and his brother off to the beach for the summer, he's all for it—at first. Sam soon realizes, though, that this sleepy little beach town is anything but average. Time seems to slow down, and everywhere he looks, there are beautiful blond girls. Girls who seem inexplicably drawn to him.
Then Sam meets DeeDee, one of the Girls, and she's different from the others. Just as he starts to fall for her, she pulls away, leaving him more confused than ever. He knows that if he's going to get her back, he'll have to uncover the secret of this beach and the girls who live here.
Why I'm Waiting: I love the cover! It's absolutely beautiful. Plus, the description is very intriguing! I can't wait to find out what this book is all about!
Pre-Order September Girls
What are you waiting on?
Labels:Waiting on Wednesday
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Top Ten Tuesday (27)
- Musing Monday (1)
- Review: Life After Theft
- Audio Review: Clockwork Princess
- Review: The Eternity Cure
- That Awkward Thursday (6) What's with the cover?
- Review: Blood Awakening
- Waiting on Wednesday (28)
- Author Interview: Jamie Manning
- Top Ten Tuesday (26)
- Book Events: Past (Abbi Glines & Jamie Manning) & ...
- Review: Eleanor & Park
- Guest Post: Jeanie Parnell
- That Awkward Thursday (5) What kind of books did y...
- Audio Review: The Fault in Our Stars
- Signed Book Giveaway Hop
- No Alternative Blog Tour: Guest Post & Excerpt
- That Awkward Thursday (4) Break-ups are Awkward, E...
- Muskie Attack Blog Tour: Guest Post
- Audio Book Challenge Update
- Audio Review: The Red Pyramid
- Help Wanted: Reviewers
- Join the OBXer's!
- That Awkward Thursday (3) When your friends just d...
- Waiting on Wednesday (27)
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.