Monday, April 15, 2013
9:24 PM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Welcome to the Signed Book Giveaway Hop hosted by I Am a Reader, Not a Writer and myself, Wholly Books! Anyone that knows me knows that I am a signed book fantatic! I love them so I thought it would be so amazing to have a hop that only featured signed books.
So what's up for grabs? Well, turns out I have several books signed that I don't think I'm ever going to get to! I have them listed below and the winner will have their choice of two of the following books:
If you click the title it will take you to the book's Goodreads page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also, be sure to enter all of the other amazing giveaways for the chance to win more signed books!
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Top Ten Tuesday (27)
- Musing Monday (1)
- Review: Life After Theft
- Audio Review: Clockwork Princess
- Review: The Eternity Cure
- That Awkward Thursday (6) What's with the cover?
- Review: Blood Awakening
- Waiting on Wednesday (28)
- Author Interview: Jamie Manning
- Top Ten Tuesday (26)
- Book Events: Past (Abbi Glines & Jamie Manning) & ...
- Review: Eleanor & Park
- Guest Post: Jeanie Parnell
- That Awkward Thursday (5) What kind of books did y...
- Audio Review: The Fault in Our Stars
- Signed Book Giveaway Hop
- No Alternative Blog Tour: Guest Post & Excerpt
- That Awkward Thursday (4) Break-ups are Awkward, E...
- Muskie Attack Blog Tour: Guest Post
- Audio Book Challenge Update
- Audio Review: The Red Pyramid
- Help Wanted: Reviewers
- Join the OBXer's!
- That Awkward Thursday (3) When your friends just d...
- Waiting on Wednesday (27)
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.