Friday, April 5, 2013
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Before I jump into this blog post, I want to thank Ashley of Wholly Books for letting me do this guest blog. You rock! =)
My name is Kaci and I am high jacking Ashley’s blog for a hot minute. It’s for a good cause though! =) I am trying to help spread the word about OBXer’s and the Jennifer Lacopelli’s upcoming book, Game. Set. Match. I listed the Goodreads link about the book below so you can check out the book for yourself. =)
Who/What are the OBXer’s?
They are a group of people that are helping spread the word about Jennifer Lacopelli’s book Game. Set. Match. The OBXer’s complete tasks that earn them points that earn them prizes. Whew, that’s a mouthful!
Why should you join the OBXers?
I originally joined the OBXer team because I entered a giveaway where I could receive points by doing so. After learning more about the OBXer team, I realized there were a lot of benefits to being an OBXer. The author, Jennifer Lacopelli, offers all kinds of cool prizes for completing certain challenges and earning points. The more points…the better the prizes! Here’s the link to Jennifer Lacopelli’s website. It will give you a better understanding of the level systems and how it all works. All you have to do is complete the tasks and email her the proof. Simple as that! As an incentive, I’ll just mention a few of the prizes…T-shirts, a bag, sneak peeks, swag, and you are entered to win a Kindle, Nook, or gift card. You can’t beat that!
Now, I have a favor to ask all of you! If by chance this book is something you are interested in and you would like to join the OBXer’s or just Jennifer Lacopelli’s email list, shoot her an email and mention I sent you. Also, leave a comment letting me know you did. It would be much appreciated! =) Thanks for y’alls time!
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Top Ten Tuesday (27)
- Musing Monday (1)
- Review: Life After Theft
- Audio Review: Clockwork Princess
- Review: The Eternity Cure
- That Awkward Thursday (6) What's with the cover?
- Review: Blood Awakening
- Waiting on Wednesday (28)
- Author Interview: Jamie Manning
- Top Ten Tuesday (26)
- Book Events: Past (Abbi Glines & Jamie Manning) & ...
- Review: Eleanor & Park
- Guest Post: Jeanie Parnell
- That Awkward Thursday (5) What kind of books did y...
- Audio Review: The Fault in Our Stars
- Signed Book Giveaway Hop
- No Alternative Blog Tour: Guest Post & Excerpt
- That Awkward Thursday (4) Break-ups are Awkward, E...
- Muskie Attack Blog Tour: Guest Post
- Audio Book Challenge Update
- Audio Review: The Red Pyramid
- Help Wanted: Reviewers
- Join the OBXer's!
- That Awkward Thursday (3) When your friends just d...
- Waiting on Wednesday (27)
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.