Saturday, April 6, 2013
8:49 PM | Posted by Ashley G. |
As the title of this post states, I am looking for reviewers. After careful consideration, I have decided that I need others to help maintain the blog. The truth is I don't have time to read, review, and blog as much as I would like. I have a lot going on in my life right now (mainly the whole house remodel that seems to have taken over) and I just can't do it all.
What I am looking for is 1-3 people that can read and review 3-4 books a month and sometimes help with other types of posts. If you are interested, please email me at whollybooks1 at gmail dot com and I will be happy to give you more details.
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Top Ten Tuesday (27)
- Musing Monday (1)
- Review: Life After Theft
- Audio Review: Clockwork Princess
- Review: The Eternity Cure
- That Awkward Thursday (6) What's with the cover?
- Review: Blood Awakening
- Waiting on Wednesday (28)
- Author Interview: Jamie Manning
- Top Ten Tuesday (26)
- Book Events: Past (Abbi Glines & Jamie Manning) & ...
- Review: Eleanor & Park
- Guest Post: Jeanie Parnell
- That Awkward Thursday (5) What kind of books did y...
- Audio Review: The Fault in Our Stars
- Signed Book Giveaway Hop
- No Alternative Blog Tour: Guest Post & Excerpt
- That Awkward Thursday (4) Break-ups are Awkward, E...
- Muskie Attack Blog Tour: Guest Post
- Audio Book Challenge Update
- Audio Review: The Red Pyramid
- Help Wanted: Reviewers
- Join the OBXer's!
- That Awkward Thursday (3) When your friends just d...
- Waiting on Wednesday (27)
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.