Friday, April 19, 2013
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Today on the blog I am happy to welcome Jeanie Parnell, author of Fairhope. Jeanie was kind enough to share her experience about how Fairhope came to be.
Also, this book, is set in a town that is close to where I live! (Awesome, right?) I will be reading and reviewing Fairhope in the next month or so, so be on the lookout for it!
About the Book
2013 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-finalist Best friends Cam Greene and Margot Parissi are completely opposite in looks, personality, and taste, but they have been as close as sisters since they were kids. About the only things the two friends do share are an affection for art, a deep appreciation for home and family, and a fierce wariness of men. But when fate sends a devastating hurricane their way, more than just the town is threatened; Cam and Margot must contend with two handsome newcomers as well. Chase Jackson is handsome, successful, and thoughtful, and totally smitten with Cam. He is determined to give her the love and support her heart longs to reclaim, but Cam is uncertain. Will Chase's devotion be enough for Cam to find her faith and believe again in happily ever after? Jim Shepard is sexy, bold, and confident; a winning combination that has served him well. But that is before he meets Margot and realizes that she is his most appealing challenge yet. Jim refuses to play Margot's games, but what will it take for Margot to realize that he is the one man she didn't know she was looking to find? On this hopeful, whirlwind journey, Cam and Margot rely on the strength of their friendship as they recover from heartbreak, restore their faith in love, and rebuild their lives...even better than before.
Buy the Book
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Top Ten Tuesday (27)
- Musing Monday (1)
- Review: Life After Theft
- Audio Review: Clockwork Princess
- Review: The Eternity Cure
- That Awkward Thursday (6) What's with the cover?
- Review: Blood Awakening
- Waiting on Wednesday (28)
- Author Interview: Jamie Manning
- Top Ten Tuesday (26)
- Book Events: Past (Abbi Glines & Jamie Manning) & ...
- Review: Eleanor & Park
- Guest Post: Jeanie Parnell
- That Awkward Thursday (5) What kind of books did y...
- Audio Review: The Fault in Our Stars
- Signed Book Giveaway Hop
- No Alternative Blog Tour: Guest Post & Excerpt
- That Awkward Thursday (4) Break-ups are Awkward, E...
- Muskie Attack Blog Tour: Guest Post
- Audio Book Challenge Update
- Audio Review: The Red Pyramid
- Help Wanted: Reviewers
- Join the OBXer's!
- That Awkward Thursday (3) When your friends just d...
- Waiting on Wednesday (27)
- ▼ April (25)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.