Wednesday, March 27, 2013
7:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Today, I am happy to have Jenny Lynne, author of Wild Animal School on to tell us a little bit more about her and her book!
About the Book
Sixteen-year-old Jessica Rainville’s dream of working with exotic animals is about to come true. She’s signed up to spend a summer learning to train and care for tigers, lions, leopards, bears, and elephants at an exotic animal ranch. She will pet tigers, feed grizzly bears, and ride bareback on elephants. But the experience will test her in ways that she never imagined. And just one mistake can mean the difference between life and death.
Buy Wild Animal School
Buy Kid Docs
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- Review: The Elite
- That Awkward Thursday (2) Embarrassing Covers
- Introducing That Awkward Thursday
- Author Interview: Jenny Lynne
- Top Ten Tuesday (25)
- Review: Unremembered
- Blog Tour: Poison
- Review: Requiem
- That Awkward Thursday: Love the Author, Hate the B...
- Waiting on Wednesday (27)
- Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop
- Top Ten Tuesday (24)
- Author Interview: Bella Forrest + Excerpt: A Shade...
- That Awkward Moment you Like the Movie Better than...
- Waiting on Wednesday (26)
- Top Ten Tuesday (23)
- Audio Review: Beautiful Creatures
- Blog Tour: Dark Genesis- Author Interview & Giveaw...
- That Awkward Moment a Cover you Love gets Redesign...
- Cover Reveal: The Liberator
- Book Excerpt: Dented Cans
- Review: Remembrance
- Audio Review: Finale
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.