Tuesday, January 8, 2013
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013
I have a ton of bookish goals for 2013. Some involving blogging, some reading and some writing. So here are my 2013 Top Ten Bookish Goals.
1. Complete all of my 2013 Reading Challenges. This includes reading 11-20 books off my TBR list, listening to 10-15 audiobooks and reading at least 75 books total.
2. Finish writing and editing my novel.
3. Send said novel off to agents.
4. Make my blog more entertaining and gain a larger audience.
5. Host a special event of some kind on my blog.
6. Make some awesome new blogger friends.
7. Find several new favorite books.
8. Clean out some of my books.
9. Buy some bookshelves for all of the books I want to keep.
10. Have fun reading, writing, and blogging!
Alright, now you know my top ten goals for 2013. What are yours?
Labels:Top Ten Tuesday
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- This, That or Thought Thursday (14)
- Coming Soon: House Rules
- Review: Willow
- Young Adult Giveaway Hop
- Pride and Prejudice 200th Anniversary Party Hop
- Review: Insurgent
- This, That or Thought Thursday (13)
- Waiting on Wednesday (24)
- Audio Review: Divergent
- This, That or Thought Thursday (12)
- Waiting on Wednesday (23)
- Author Interview: Liz Fichera
- Review: Hooked
- Review: The Archived
- Kindle Fire HD Giveaway
- This, That or Thought Thursday (11)
- Guest Post: Heidi Acosta
- Top Ten Tuesday (22)
- Young Adult Faeries & Fantasy Hop
- Promo: Untimed by Andy Gavin
- Review: Luminaire
- This, That or Thought Thursday (10)
- Happy New Year: Plans for 2013!
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2012 (204)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.