Thursday, November 15, 2012
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Welcome to This, That, or Thought Thursdays hosted by yours truly! Feel free to join in the fun by posting your thoughts about the topic on your blog and leaving a link in the comments or as always feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts.
This Week’s Question: What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? Why?
My favorite book to movie adaptation would have to be either The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian or I am Number Four. Why? Well, you may remember a couple of week’s ago when I said that I usually like the movie better if I see the movie before I read the book. In this case, not only did I not read the book before seeing the movie I still haven’t read either book. Therefore, I have nothing to compare it to.
I really enjoyed both of the movies. Both were action packed and had a great cast. The worlds in each were unique and original and I loved seeing these magical worlds on screen.
I did attempt to read I am Number Four but I couldn’t get into the writing style. I am really bummed they don’t plan on making more movies because I really do want to know what else happens and I just can’t make myself read the books. Fingers crossed, they change their mind!
And that’s a wrap folks! Hope you come back next week!
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- This, That or Thought Thursday (5)
- Top Ten Tuesday (22)
- Dreaming of Summer Giveaway Hop
- Review: Meant to Be
- This, That or Thought Thursday (4)
- The End of an Era: Twilight-Breaking Dawn Part 2
- Remnants of Life: Legends of Darkness Blog Tour
- Book Excerpt: Sheltered by Debra Chapoton
- Guest Review: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- This, That or Thought Thursday (3)
- Winning the City Blog Tour: Excerpt Part 2
- Winning the City Blog Tour: Excerpt Part 1
- Review: Time Between Us
- This, That or Thought Thursday (2)
- Waiting on Wednesday (21)
- Top Ten Tuesday (21)
- Review: Starling
- Review: Objection to Perfection
- This, That or Thought Thursday (1)
- ▼ November (19)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.