Thursday, November 8, 2012
12:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Welcome to This, That, or Thought Thursdays hosted by yours truly! Feel free to join in the fun by posting your thoughts about the topic on your blog and leaving a link in the comments or as always feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts.
This Week’s Question: Do you buy the movie cover version of a book or stick to the original?
Most of the time I buy the original cover. HOWEVER, if I REALLY love a book/movie series I have been known to buy both! I know, I know! Why do I need two copies of the exact same book? The answer is I don’t, BUT I WANT them! I’m not sure why I do, other than the simple fact that I am obsessed with books and collecting them.
Another reason I guess could be that I love covers so if the movie has a cool cover then I am more likely to buy it. Plus, some of the movie covers have hot guys on them! I mean, HELLO, who doesn’t want a book with Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson? Point made!
Okay, so that’s all I have for today! Hope you check out next week’s topic!
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- This, That or Thought Thursday (5)
- Top Ten Tuesday (22)
- Dreaming of Summer Giveaway Hop
- Review: Meant to Be
- This, That or Thought Thursday (4)
- The End of an Era: Twilight-Breaking Dawn Part 2
- Remnants of Life: Legends of Darkness Blog Tour
- Book Excerpt: Sheltered by Debra Chapoton
- Guest Review: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- This, That or Thought Thursday (3)
- Winning the City Blog Tour: Excerpt Part 2
- Winning the City Blog Tour: Excerpt Part 1
- Review: Time Between Us
- This, That or Thought Thursday (2)
- Waiting on Wednesday (21)
- Top Ten Tuesday (21)
- Review: Starling
- Review: Objection to Perfection
- This, That or Thought Thursday (1)
- ▼ November (19)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.