Monday, October 29, 2012
8:00 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Title: The Vincent Brothers
Author: Abbi Glines
Release Date: June 2012
Getting a boy to fall head-over-heels in love with you isn’t easy. Especially when he’s been in love with your cousin for as long as you can remember.
Lana has lived her life in her cousin’s shadow. Ashton always made perfect grades, had tons of friends, and looks model-perfect. And she’s always had Sawyer Vincent—the only boy Lana’s ever wanted—wrapped around her finger. But now things are different. Lana has a chance to make Sawyer see her, and she’s taking it. If only he’d get over Ashton—because Lana is sick of second-best.
Sawyer’s heart is broken. He’s lost his best girl to his best friend. And then Lana comes to town. Ashton’s cousin has always been sweet and soft-spoken, but now she’s drop-dead gorgeous as well. Sawyer doesn’t know if Lana can heal his broken heart, but spending time with her might at least make Ashton jealous.
What starts as a carefree fling becomes a lusty game of seduction. Sawyer and Lana may have different motives, but their scintillating hookups are the same kind of steamy. . .
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- Julie Kagawa Costume Contest!
- Waiting on Wednesday (20)
- Review: The Vincent Brothers
- New Feature: This, That or Thought Thursdays
- Waiting on Wednesday (19)
- Review: Eve and Adam
- Losing it Blog Tour: Guest Post and Review
- Cover Reveal: Every Never After
- Review: Fathomless
- Event Alert: Jamie Manning Signing
- Waiting on Wednesday (18)
- Top Ten Tuesday (20)
- Rick Riordan Fairhope Event Recap + Giveaway!
- Review: Carnival of Souls
- Blogger Awards: Best Layout- Vote for ME??
- Review: Endure
- Cover Reveal: The Elite
- My Week in a Nutshell
- Waiting on Wednesday (17)
- Review: Blackwood
- ▼ October (20)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.