Tuesday, May 15, 2012
11:34 AM | Posted by Ashley G. |
Top 10 Authors I Would Love to See on a Reality Show
Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Okay, so this is actually just a top 5. Sorry, I couldn’t think of 10. Also, a couple of these have some inside jokes from the Romantic Times Teen Day panels (Ally Carter, Richelle Mead, & Rachel Caine).
1) Ally Carter- She was on one of the panels at RT and OMG I actually plan on reading her books just because I loved her so much! (For those of you who were there may be a show about farming?) For those of you who weren’t there, apparently Ally has some experience with bulls/steers…
2) Richelle Mead- Maybe she could do a reality show about going shopping at Bed, Bath, and Beyond since she isn’t willing to write a book about Rose and Dimitri going there.
3) Rachel Caine- Hopefully, if she had a reality show she could go into a little more detail about that first kiss…with her cousin…who may have been a boy or a girl… (That last part she actually told me while I was talking to her at the Teen Day party. She said she wanted to stir the pot a little more)
4) Kiersten White & Stephenie Perkins – I love both of their tweets and blogs. I also met Stephenie and she is hilarious so I think the two of them together would be epic.
5) John Green (& Hank) – I love their vlogs and who wouldn't love to see them on a reality show?
So there's my top 5...Who made yours?
Labels:Top Ten Tuesday
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (172)
- ► 2013 (223)
- Review: Such a Rush
- Waiting on Wednesday (5)
- Top Ten Tuesday (5)
- First Annual Chicagoland Vampires Spring Fling
- Waiting on Wednesday (4)
- Review: Until I Die
- Review: If I Die
- Rant: Grey's Anatomy Season Finale
- Waiting on Wednesday (3)
- Top 10 Tuesday (4)
- My Soul to Steal- Review
- Die for Me- Review
- Waiting on Wednesday (2)
- Top Ten Tuesday (3)
- Monday Pick-Me-Up
- My Soul to Keep-Review
- Top Ten Tuesday (2)
- ▼ May (17)
My Rating System
Powered by Blogger.